The College is looking for friendly, reliable, confident students to act as Student Ambassadors to support our school liaison activity.
- Meet and greet new students (at the start of the academic year)
- Attend college open evenings
- Attend school parent evenings
- Participate in school talks
- Help at college taster days / events
- Provide general support for other school liaison events as and when required
- Help at college enrolment
Please note training and support will be provided
Criteria – successful applicants will need to:
- Have the ability to communicate easily and confidently
- Be flexible and reliable
- Be a good role model
- Be friendly and approachable
- Being an Ambassador will look good on university and job applications
- It will help develop confidence, communication and team building skills
- Ambassador clothing – a college hoodie will be provided
- Expenses e.g. for food and travel
- Rewards for attending events e.g. gift vouchers, the more you get involved in, the bigger the rewards!
How to apply – please email Sian Jones, School Liaison Coordinator, Student Services (Tycoch campus) with the following information: email@example.com
- Your name
- email address
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Student ID
- Previous school
- Current course and campus
We have limited spaces so please use this opportunity to tell us about yourself, what are your interests outside of college, why you would like to be an Ambassador and what skills and qualities you can bring to the role.
The closing date for applications is – Monday 30 September.
Successful applicants will be invited into a training session on Thursday 17 October.
AM – Tycoch and LYB
PM – Gorseinon
(Times to be confirmed)
If you have any questions about the role or application process please contact Sian on 01792 284146 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org